Wednesday 16 May 2012

I Feel Good !!!


1.What's your favourite song?
- My Favourite song is " Someone Like You " by Adele.


3.What is it about?
-This song It´s about a girl in love with a boy, but this boy is married with another girl

4.How do you feel when you listen to it?
- When I listen this song I feel sad because I can happen in my future.

5.Have a look at YOUTUBE comments and copy here the ones you find more interesting.
- Comments 1: People don't know how it feels, when someone breaks your heart - so sad.
- Comments 2: People dont know who is adele.
- Comments 3: Never ever got bored hearing and singing this song!
- Comments 4: OMG !!!


6.The Figures of Speech or Rhetorical speech can make laguage more powerful.Can you find any of these in your song?
I found:

Anaphora: 'Sometimes it lasts in love,
But sometimes it hurts instead,'
Sometimes it lasts in love,
But sometimes it hurts instead.
Metaphor: Bound by the surprise of our glory days
Metonymy: Nothing I heard that you're settled down,You know how the time flies,Compares.
Personification: I heard that you're settled down,You know how the time flies.



No comments:

Post a Comment