Thursday, 29 March 2012
Wednesday, 28 March 2012
When I was a teeneger, several older girls from my school went to an old, deserted plantation house to hold a séance. Thay sat in a circle on the floor, placed a candle in the center and began trying to reach spiritist. Of the Headless Horseman. As they held hands and murmured encouragement for the spirit to contact them, a sudden gusty droft blew through the enormous old room and the candle was extinguished. One of the girls began screaming in agony. In terror, the other girls kept sobbing !!! My back, My Back !!! The other girls pulled her shirt up to see why she was in such agony and discovered a losh upon her back, as though someone with a horse whip had dealt her existed, they were just playing around and trying to score one another. But undeniably, something quite terrifying did actually exist and reached out from beyond the either inflict horm or a warning to a group of young girls dabbling in a realm they were abviously neither safe nor welcome in.
We asked 18 people.Most of them were 40 years old men
We have 18 comments. 7 of them are sexist comments.
Here are some examples:
- (sexist)Men are stronger.
- (sexist) Women are more intelligent.
- Men and the women are equal.
-All people are human beings.
We made men and women silhouetes to post the comments.
We found slogans for the banners.Here are some examples:
-Against violence,against women.
-Rape is wrong.
-Men can change.
Here's the picture of our final work in our classroom.
- My Avatar´s name is Mario.
- He has got lion hair, two bear ears,many
monstrous eyes,a happy mouth,two butterfly wings,two giraffe arms,a
blue shirt, got trousers, two frog legs.chameleon tail.
- He is friendly, happy, outgoing, naughty and kind.
- He likes playing football, playing tennis and playing computers.
- He lives under rocks in caves.
- We like going together to the supermarket, watching TV and walking around the park.
- I like being with him.
- He is great fun !!!
Wednesday, 21 March 2012
Chapter 13: “The Five Friends”:
One day, they all ( Dorothy, Tin Man, The Lion and Scarecrow ) started to cry, and the scarecrow, decided to return to the Emerald City, and talk with the Wizard of Oz. Then, the four friends started to walk, on the Brick Road Yellow. Then, Glinda appeared and started to walk too. At night, they all slept in the forest. In the morning a powerful tornado appeared, and they couldn´t walk to the Emerald City. Then, the tornado desappeared and they started to walk, but theycouldn´t walk, because Glinda couldn´t walk. The other witch appeared and took Glinda, to her castle. The four friends made a plan, and a bird walk too. In the forest, there is a great river with many fish. Is very beautiful: said Dorothy. Dorothy went to the river. The four friends jumped the river and started to swim. Then, they went to the Emerald City, and the guard opened the door. The Wizard of Oz started to cry. He didn´t have friends, and Dorothy said, that helped to the four friends to rescue to Glinda. At night, they went to the castle and with the help of the axe of Tin Man, opened the door, and saw Glinda. Glinda opened the eyes and saw the four friends, and started to walk to the castle, and jumped through a windows. They all started to walk to Kansas and the Wizard of Oz, too. In the house of Dorothy, the Wizard of Oz, worked to made a house very beautiful and strong, for a strong tornado.
- I like this travel and I would like to repeat it.
- The last Thursday, We went to the Museum Picasso in Málaga. We went to the train station and there we took the tickets. when the train came mounted in the train and we went to Málaga.When we come we went to walking Malaga. When we come to the cathedral we start having breakfast. When we end we went to the museum. When we come to the museum we separate in two groups, and leave the bag and the jackets in the ticket offices. When entering the Museum, we began to see the pictures. They were very nice and abstract. Some tables does not have form, but they were very nice. When we talked about the pictures, we had that do so in English. When we finished the class, we went to buy things in the shop, and we went to pick up bags. Then we went to the train to come to Torremolinos. We come to the school and from there each one you went to his house.
MARIO VALIENTE VALIENTE 2ºA